This high speed PE cast stretch film line adopting LLDPE (linear low density polyethylene) as the main raw material and various grades of resins as the auxiliary materials is designed to produce three-layer or five-layer stretch films. These films are self-adhesive with single sticky surface or double sticky surfaces.
Features of Our Production Line
1. The up-to-date winding system enables instantaneous film cutting and automatic film roll changing, which greatly reduces the production of waste films and saves the production cost.
2. The adjustable parting system with separate rollers is adopted. The parting interval is also adjustable, presenting an impressive parting effect.
3. The PE cast stretch film line is equipped with weightless automatic batching system that automatically implements batching and weighing operation. Therefore, the accuracy of the formula is pretty ensured and the labor cost is accordingly saved.
4. The optional die edge covering system can effectively decrease the necking phenomenon in film production and thereby guarantees the stability of high-speed film production. Even under the condition that the raw material or the film thickness is frequently changed, this system can still ensure the good edge stability of melt film.
This system is provided for we know that a modern production line should satisfy various requirements of customers. For example, when the order quantity is small, we then should correspondingly change the formula and the technology of production suitable for large-scale products so that we can produce qualified products and win customers' satisfaction.
Anyhow, without the edge covering system, the melt film edge will be unstable. Moreover, this system provides the same raw material (as LLDPE) at the edge of the melt film so that the die edge melt will always be under the same production environment.
5. This PE cast stretch film line utilizes the cooling roller with special flow passage and large diameter to ensure the fine cooling and molding effects of products during the high-speed production.
6. The professionally designed screw and the device for eliminating fish eyes well ensure the plasticizing and stable extrusion of materials. The screw barrel adopts the air-cooled heating device with excellent heat transmission and dispersion properties as well as low noise. Additionally, the robot, automatic paper tube loading, film roll changing and discharging systems enable a stable production with high productivity and high efficiency.
7. The entire PE cast stretch film line is controlled by the PLC system and the touch screen with human-machine interface. The available network remote detection thoroughly safeguards the whole system of the machine, thus shortening the spatial-temporal distance and making remote debugging come true.
8. All the electric control components are introduced form famous enterprises, coming with reliable performance and superior quality.
Characteristics of the PE Cast Stretch Film Produced by Our Production Line
1. This film produced by our PE cast stretch film line has higher tensile strength and stronger resistance to puncture and impact in comparison with other similar products.
2. Owing to the outstanding elastic resilience and self-adhesive property, it can tightly package the goods into an entirety and prevents the goods from dropping, loosening or dust pollution during the transportation..
3. The goods will become more elegant in appearance once packaged for this film possesses fine transparency and extensibility.
Main Applications of PE Cast Stretch Film
As a wonderful substitute for the heat shrinkable packaging film, this film is extensively applied to the containerized palletizing of bulk goods.
|Model (mm) SJLM-CR-Z||It produces the 2000mm three-layer and five-layer
co-extrusion high speed PE cast stretch films.
|Screw Diameter (mm)||90/135/90||100/160/110||90/180/125/90|
|Length-diameter Ratio of Screw (L/D)||32:1||32:1||32:1|
|Width of Die (mm)||2400||2500||2500|
|Width of Finished Film (mm)||2000 (500×4 rolls)||2000 (500×4 rolls)||2000 (500×4 rolls)|
|Thickness of Finished Film (mm)||0.015-0.05||0.015-0.05||0.015-0.05|
|Structure of Film||A/B/C||A/B/C||A/C/B/C/D|
|Maximum Extrusion Capacity (kg/h)||750||1200||1700|
|Linear Speed of Machine (m/minute)||280||450||650|
|Total Installed Power (KW)||640||950||1250|
|Overall Dimensions (L×W×H) (m)||20×11×6||21×11×6||24×14×6.5|
Note: The above data are subject to change without prior notice.